Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coloring Pages of Barbie

My favorite doll is ready for prime time again. In this edition of Barbie coloring pages, I have Barbie applying powder on her face:



I certainly hope she’s using a natural powder, cause you know… those mainstream powders are loaded with chemicals and stuff. Girls everywhere, be careful with what kind of makeup you use! And don’t overdo it, OK?

And this is coloring page has Barbie in a gorgeous evening gown walking on a pebble road… Probably on a way to a ball. Or a prom. Very classy dress. I imagine it purple, my favorite color. If it was up to me, the world would be purple…



And here is Barbie the prom queen. Isn’t she beautiful? I love the understated jewelry. So elegant. And a gorgeous tiara.



And here is Barbie the mom (I presume). What an adorable family. On a bench. Most likely in the park. Whenever you color it, add some sun in the back. And maybe a green tree. The picture is asking for them.



This is a great free printable of Barbie making cookies! The girl is so talented. Judging by the heart shape, it’s probably Valentine. So lot’s of red here will do good.



Ok, these pictures made me want to dress up and go out for some cookies in the park. I’m off.

Cheers, and happy colors to you all! Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment