Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Free Barbie Coloring Pages

I’m not kidding here. I’ve got so many Barbie Coloring Pages, I don’t even know which ones to start with. She’s so gorgeous on all of them. So I think I’ll just post them randomly.

Here we go.

Free Printable Barbie Coloring Pages. Again. Yeah!

So here I have Barbie with a girl in a stroller (I had no idea she was a mom!):



Barbie sitting on the grass during a nice summer day:



Barbie with her ultra-cool bicycle looking very athletic:



Relaxing on a couch at home in some really cute slippers, a cozy robe and hip pajama pants:



And on this coloring page Barbie is putting on a flowery ornament on her hair:



Print these free pictures and enjoy them. And I’ll be back with more. Really soon. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment